Friday, February 20, 2009

Right now

Things are going pretty good. I'm not working at the moment and I have been off since before Christmas, so it's time to get some work. The economy and the olympics seems to have impacted the industry out here a bit. Oh well. I have faith that I'll be back at work very soon. I'm still always looking for ways to exit the film industry. Right now it looks as though I may have something really good but more research will be the true decider on this one. More to come if anything actually pans out. Dave is great. He's been so busy working on his friend's feature film doing all the sound design, ADR and foley work on it. It can be frustrating at times for him but overall he's pretty excited about it. We've also been busy these last couple of months working on promoting his newest CD. It's due out May 5th, 2009 and we've been mailing it out to various magazines and blogs for review. Next step is mailing out to all the indie and college radio stations and try to get some airplay. I've also been busy at the gym. I go to a great gym that offers amazing programs. Right now my friend Tara and I are doing the Fighter Challenge. It's a super intense program that trains you as though you are about to go into a championship fight. Lots of sweating, weight training and stairs! I have a love/hate relationship with it to be honest but I really want to stick by my personal goal of being in the best shape of my life before I turn 30 (in 2 years). I also want to run a 1/2 marathon by then too so I have lots of work to do:) Alright, well that's about it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jill-Welcome to the blogging world-We love you! Chris, Cyn, Carson & Caleb

    ReplyDelete