Monday, February 23, 2009

Personal Goals for 2009

Here are some personal goals I have set for myself for 2009:

-pay off my car
-fix my car
-pay off all debt (not really to much at all, so this one should be easy)
-get in better shape
-start to save enough money to put towards a down payment on a place
-keep on improving my cooking skills
-be a better person
-Go to Churchill, Manitoba to see the polar bears
-Hike up the Grouse Grind at least 2 times this year
-start my own business
-get my iron levels up
-Visit Leanne in Montreal
-Win the lottery


Well, that's on my to do list so far. I'm pretty sure that as the year goes on, this list will get bigger, but this is it for now. I also realize that some if these things will make it difficult to actually save money but whatever. Maybe I really win the lottery? Ha. Wouldn't that be great?!

1 comment: